Available to a group who know each other, NOT as individual rooms.
Bills not included. A furnished 4 bedroom town house arranged over 3 floors and only minutes away from ARU and the Grafton Centre. Accommodation including an L-shape kitchen/diner, with wood flooring and lovely fitted kitchen including white goods. Two double and two single bedrooms. Bathroom with shower over bath. Bin and cycle store. Approximately 95m² (1022.571ft²). Only 0.3 miles from ARU on foot. Available for a fixed period from 10/08/2020 - 27/07/2021 on a joint and several contract.
- Entrance Hall (Ground floor)
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Living / Dining Room (Ground floor)
Wood effect laminate flooring, with 2 sofas, dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen area (Ground floor)
Wood effect laminate flooring with a range of fitted wall and base units with white goods.
- Cloakroom (Ground floor)
Wood effect flooring with WC and basin.
- Stairs to 1st Floor (Ground floor)
- Bedroom 1 (First floor)
Carpeted flooring with bedroom furniture and desk.
- Bedroom 2 (First floor)
Wooden floorboards, bedroom furniture and desk.
- Stairs to 2nd Floor (First floor)
- Bedroom 3 (Second floor)
Carpeted flooring with bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 4 (Second floor)
Carpeted flooring, with bedroom furniture and desk.
- Bathroom (Second floor)
Three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wc and hand wash basin.
- Front of property (Ground floor)
Access to a cycle store and storage cupboard, parking for one car.
- Rear garden
There is a patio area immediately to the rear of the house with the garden being mainly laid to lawn. Gated access to the rear.
- Holding Deposit & Security Deposit
1) Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent payable upon acceptance of a tenancy application which is off-set against the first rent payment, worked out as rent x 12 (months) ÷ 52 (weeks). Non refundable if you fail referencing, Right to Rent checks, provide any misleading information or withdraw before the tenancy is signed.
2) Deposit worked out as £(rent) multiplied by 12 (months in a year) divided by 52 (weeks in a year) x 5, rounded down.
Guarantor salary required for referencing purposes must be no less than £19,350 per annum, per tenant
- Residential Area
The property is situated within a residential area and residents may include, for example, families with children, night shift workers, professional sharers or elderly people. Students taking on a tenancy in the property are asked to be considerate to their neighbours and mindful of residents within the local area.
Pictures provided are for guidance, and to give an overall impression of the property. Photos may have been taken when items were newly installed, and do not necessarily mean they are new or will be provided when a tenancy starts.
- Floor plans
Floor plans are provided as a guide for the layout. Measurements taken are a maximum and may reduce in part. Prospective tenants are advised to take their own measurements if precise dimensions are required.
- Tumble dryer
- Council Tax Band: B
- Gas Fired Heating
- Washing Machine
- Electric oven & hob
- Double Glazed
- Dish Washer
- Parking for 1 car available.