NO APPLICATION FEES.
Available to student or professional couple. Situated only a few minutes walk from ARU and the Grafton Centre, this furnished one bedroom ground floor apartment provides light and airy modern living in a building of historic interest. Accommodation includes, reception hall, open plan living/kitchen area (modern fitted kitchen), double bedroom and shower room. Available for a fixed period from 15/07/2019 - 30/06/2020 on a joint and several contract.
- Entrance Hall (Ground floor)
Coir matted flooring
- Living Room / Kitchen (Ground floor) - 3.47m x 7.96m
This room has a light and airy feel, having three large windows which have secondary glazing. Modern kitchen with built in appliances. Furnished with two sofas, dining room table and chairs.
- Bedroom (Ground floor) - 4.28m x 3.5m
Another light room with two windows; both with secondary glazing. Furnished with a double bed, matching bed side table, chest of drawers and large cupboard which has space for hanging clothes.
- Shower Room (Ground floor)
Large shower, WC and basin.
- Holding Deposit & Security Deposit
1) Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent payable upon acceptance of a tenancy application which is off-set against the first rent payment, worked out as rent x 12 (months) ÷ 52 (weeks). Non refundable if you fail referencing, Right to Rent checks, provide any misleading information or withdraw before the tenancy is signed. 2) Security Deposit = 5 weeks rent worked out as £(rent) x 12 (months in a year) ÷ 52 (weeks in a year) x 5 (weeks).
Guarantor salary required for referencing purposes must be no less than £20,250 per annum if 2 tenants and £40,500 if one tenant.
- Council Tax Band: B
- Fridge Freezer
- Gas Fired Heating
- Electric oven & hob
- 1 Shower Room
- Built in Dishwasher