NO APPLICATION FEES.
Situated on Pikes Walk in between King Street and Christ's Pieces this second floor 2 bedroom apartment is located in a central city location within walking distance of all that the City has to offer. The well presented accommodation includes a generous living/dining area, fitted kitchen with white goods, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom/study and cloakroom. External shared cycle store.
- Communal entrance hall (Ground floor)
With attractive tiled floor and stairs rising to accommodation.
- Living/dining room (Second floor)
Carpeted flooring. A light and spacious area with windows giving outlooks to King Street and local rooftops.
- Kitchen (Second floor)
The room is open to the living area and comprises a range of eye and base level units with white goods including, built-in oven, fridge with ice box, and washer/dryer.
- Master bedroom (Second floor)
Carpeted flooring.The room includes an en-suite bathroom with shower over bath.
- Bedroom 2/study (Second floor)
- Cloakroom (Second floor)
Fitted with a WC and hand wash basin.
- Outside (Ground floor)
External shared cycle store.
Salary required for referencing purposes must be no less than 36 x one months rent.
- Holding Deposit & Security Deposit
1) Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent payable upon acceptance of a tenancy application which is off-set against the first rent payment, worked out as rent x 12 (months) ÷ 52 (weeks). Non refundable if you fail referencing, Right to Rent checks, provide any misleading information or withdraw before the tenancy is signed. 2) Security Deposit = 5 weeks rent worked out as £(rent) x 12 (months in a year) ÷ 52 (weeks in a year) x 5 (weeks).
Pictures provided are for guidance, and to give an overall impression of the property. Photos may have been taken when items were newly installed, and do not necessarily mean they are new when a tenancy starts.
- Floor plan
Floor plans are provided as a guide for the layout. Measurements taken are a maximum and may reduce in part. Prospective tenants are advised to take their own measurements if precise dimensions are required.
- Cycle Store
- Electric Oven
- Gas hob
- Dish Washer
- Council Tax Band: C
- Gas Fired Heating