Ideally situated for easy access to Addenbrookes and the city, this modern unfurnished ground floor one bedroom apartment is presented in very good condition throughout.
Accommodation includes a reception hall, open plan kitchen/living room which opens to a small courtyard garden, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and bathroom with three-piece suite including shower over bath. There is one allocated parking space to the rear of the property.
- Non Managed Tenancy/Touchstone
Cambridge Property Lettings act as introducers only for Touchstone on behalf of the Landlord. Cambridge Property Lettings will pass applicant details to Touchstone who will deal with all matters relating to the tenancy.
Pictures provided are for guidance, and to give an overall impression of the property. Photos may have been taken when items were newly installed, and do not necessarily mean they are new when a tenancy starts.
- Tenancy agreement and associated documents
Touchstone will prepare tenancy agreements and all associated documentation, they are responsible for all matters relating to the tenancy.
- Touchstone Fees 1.
1. Holding Deposit (per tenancy) One week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Touchstone Fees 2.
2.Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year) Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. Security Deposit (per tenancy.
Rent of £50,000 or over per year) Six weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Touchstone Fees 3.
3.Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Touchstone Fees 4.
4.Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s) Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Touchstone Fees 5.
5. Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Touchstone Fees 6
6.Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request) £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents
- Touchstone Fees 7.
7.Early Termination (Tenant’s Request) Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Council Tax Band: B
- Gas Fired Heating
- Double Glazed
- Fridge Freezer
- Parking for 1 car available.
- Gas hob
- Washing Machine
- Dish Washer
- Built in Electric Oven