NO APPLICATION FEES.
A unique second floor one bedroom apartment in a location convenient for the city centre, Grafton Centre and Science Park. The property has been re-decorated throughout with new flooring and a newly fitted shower room, the accommodation has to be viewed to appreciate the space available.
- Communal Entrance. (Ground floor)
- Living Room. (Second floor)
A spacious room with windows to dual aspect and carpeted flooring.
- Dining Area. (Second floor)
With carpeted flooring and window to front aspect.
- Kitchen. (Second floor)
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units and white goods.
- Bedroom 1. (Second floor)
With window to rear aspect and carpeted flooring.
- Shower Room. (Second floor)
Newly fitted with a shower enclosure, hand wash basin in vanity unit and low-level WC.
A communal hallway gives access to the rear where there is a secure cycle stand.
Keys for the property are suited, meaning that nobody other than those authorised can get new keys cut. Tenants must be aware that should they lose a key, they are required to pay the cost of both the key and the repinning of the related locks.
Salary required for referencing purposes must be no less than 36 x one months rent.
- Holding Fee & Deposit
1) Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent payable upon acceptance of a tenancy application which is off-set against the first rent payment, worked out as rent x 12 (months) ÷ 52 (weeks). Non refundable if you fail referencing, Right to Rent checks, provide any misleading information or withdraw before the tenancy is signed. 2) Deposit = 5 weeks rent worked out as £(rent) x 12 (months in a year) ÷ 52 (weeks in a year) x 5 (weeks).
Pictures provided are for guidance, and to give an overall impression of the property. Photos may have been taken when items were newly installed, and do not necessarily mean they are new or will be provided when a tenancy starts.
- Floor plans.
Floor plans are provided as a guide for the layout. Measurements taken are a maximum and may reduce in part. Prospective tenants are advised to take their own measurements if precise dimensions are required.
- New carpets.
- New shower room
- Council Tax Band: B
- Gas Fired Heating
- Double Glazed
- Electric oven & hob
- Newly re-decorated
- Cycle Rack